About | Small Cap Stocks | Micro Cap Stocks | Low Priced Stocks
Are you aware that studies historically prove that LOW-PRICED STOCKS (LPS) greatly outperform the BIG-CAP's? Investors in LPS make more money simply because they own more shares and because the percentage of swings (long-term or trading) are greater than the large capitalization stocks.
A company whose stock is selling under $10 has a greater growth potential to double or quadruple in price than a company whose stock is selling at $50 or $75. America was built on small, growth-oriented companies, which have rewarded the astute investor with a diversified LPS portfolio many times over.
Consistently rated as one of the best performing Low Priced Stock market letters in the nation.
For nearly 3-decades., The KonLin Letter has succesfully predicted:
- The start of the Bull Market in 1982
- The plunge in interest rates from 21-1/2%
- The drop in inflation
- The great gold and silver slide
- The 1987 market crash/correction
- The 1998 "Selling Climax"
- The 1990 bottom "fear is bullish"
- The Y2K non-event
- The deflationary spiral
- The bull market of 2003l
- The stealth 7 year super bull market in small-caps.
- The financial meltdown.
- The bear market of 2001
If you seek aggressive growth let The KonLin Letter help you meet your investment objectives. Small-Caps are the place to be.
The KonLin Letter is the place to find them.
The KonLin Letter also provides guidance to key questions like these:
Will interest rates continue to rise in the months ahead?
- Is the market poised for a spectacular crash?
- Will the price of gold take a tumble?
- Are we about to take off with runaway inflation?
- How can you make money on select low-priced stocks...?